1. Click Settings>Users>Permissions there is a sub section titled Clinical.
2. Click on the permission Create Group Notes for all staff who need to create Group Notes.
3. Then the System Administrator needs to log in and setup the User Groups.
4. Add all users to that group who need to create Group Notes.
5. Once the User Groups are created, click on Group Notes> Admin to assign which User Groups can write that type of Group Note.
1. Click on Settings in the bottom left-hand corner.
2. Click on Templates. (If you do not have this button, contact your System Administrator for the Manage Templates permission.) The Template Builder will open up.
3. Click on Create New template and give your template a title.
4. Add [BLANK== ]. Everything between these brackets will appear on all clients' pages. Information you may need in this area would be date, duration, session type, and summary notes.
5. Add [GROUP_PARTICIPANTs== ]. Everything between these brackets will appear on individual client's pages. Information you may need in this area would be attiude, participation, and individual notes.
6. Add [GROUP_SIGNATURES]. This will be where the signatures will appear when Save, Sign and Lock is pushed.
1. To create a Group Note, click on the Group Note button in the bottom left-hand corner. (If you do not have this button and need to create Group Notes, please contact your System Administrator to assign you that permission)
2. To create a new session for notes, click on New Session.
3. Assign the date, time, participants and signers of the document.
4. The participants will automatically be populated within the document, so that notes can be created for each participant.
5. Begin typing the note and remember to Save along the way.
6. When the note is completely finished, click Save & Lock. This will lock the document, add your signature, and send a copy of the participant's note to their individual activity log.
7. To share this information with parents, click on the world icon to send this to the parent portal. NOTE: If it is sent to one participant's portal from the Group Note, every participant will receive the Group Note on their portal.