iCal instructions for Iphone
Send the iCal URL to your phone as an email then follow these directions. You want to use SSL.
Tap on the "Settings" icon from the iPhone's home screen.
- Tap on "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" from the list of device settings.
- Tap the "Add Account" button and select "Other" in the list of account types.
- Choose the "Add Subscribed Calendar" option at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the full address or file path of the ICS calendar you want to add
in the "Server" field. Make sure to include the ".ics" extension at the
end of the address or path. Tap the "Next" button.
- Enter a custom description for the ICS calendar and tap "Next" once more to finish adding it to your iPhone.
iCal instructions for Google Calendar