Modifying Weight Categories
Teachers can modify the weight categories for their own classes in two
- In grade book click on the student's name.
- Adjust category weights for each term individually and save.
This will only change the weights for the individual student.
- An administrator must give the permission "Edit Sections" to the teachers (See Section "User Permissions" - Not Yet Available - LIVELINK).
- In the grade book, the teacher can click on the "Edit Section" icon
in the upper left corner next to the word "Grade Book".
- Make the changes to weights for each term individually.
- Check the box in the red section so that the weights apply to all
students in the section.