Open the User Details Screen
- Type a new unique password in the "Password" field that meets the security requirements of your company.
- Retype the password in the "Verify Password" field. When you leave the field it will verify that the information in the "Password" and "Verify Password" match.
- Check the "Force password reset" check box. This will allow the user to use the password given once and then they will have to select a new password known only to them.
- Save the changes.
Reset Locked User account
Navigate to the Users Screen
- When a user has locked their account (meaning they attempted to log in more than the maximum allowed times) their name will appear in red.
- Click on the name.
- You will see a new button "Unlock User".
- Click "Unlock User" and "Save".
- The user can now attempt to log in again without changing their password.
- If the user's password needs to be reset then please see Reset Password.